(Can you guess what the four photos above have in common? Why, your upcoming events in Rehoboth of course!)
One great thing about living in Rehoboth is that there is always a fun activity or event for you, your friends and family to enjoy. Especially in the summertime, you will find the city has plans each and every day if not twice a day! Let us take this upcoming week for example. Did you know that starting Monday, July 20th, through Saturday the 25th, you can participate in a special show, concert, grand opening and more?
- Monday, July 20th- Ever been interested in finding out more about the history of Rehoboth Beach? It is quite interesting. At 9am until 10:30am, you can be told the account from Rev. Todd (an impersonator) himself! Rev. Todd, the founder of Rehoboth, and one of his parishioners will act out the entire story at Anna Hazard Tent House at 17 Christian Street. What a fun way to learn about where you live!
- Tuesday, July 21st- The Epworth United Methodist Church on Glade Road will perform “Cinderella,” at 7pm. Tickets must be purchased and can be found at their website, www.rehobothchildrenstheatre.org.
- Wednesday, July 22- Have you ever attended a ribbon cutting ceremony? Well now is your chance! The brand new “Build-A-Bear” workshop will be opening from 10am-11am and we know that your children will love the experience of being some of the first to enter this new store! It is all happening at the Tanger Outlets. There will even be special guests visiting from the local Boys and Girls Club.
- Thursday, July 23rd- We can not imagine a more perfect summer night than what is being provided at the Rehoboth Beach Bandstand on Rehoboth Avenue at dusk. Picture this- you and your loved ones sprawled out on a blanket with lots of yummy snacks and drinks, enjoying the gorgeous outdoors while watching a huge screen playing “Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory!” It is free and first come first serve. Do not miss out on this fun memory to be made!
- Friday, July 24th- Sunday, July 26th- With showtimes starting at 7pm and lasting until Sunday, you’re sure to be able to see P.J.’s Summer Production of, “Bye, Bye Birdie.” Brought to you by the Possum Point Players at the Possum Hall. Children in grades 6 through 12 will be performing in what appears to be quite a patriotic show!